Saturday, January 26, 2013

Alice In Wonderland Performance

Today I decided I wanted to show my family an Alice In Wonderland Contemporary/Lyrical dance I have been self choregraphing for the past few weeks. The song is all like suspicous in everything, it makes you want to start a revouloution (lets hope I spelled that right). Now, your probably thinking, and what exactly does this have to do with Alice in Wonderland. Well, the song is actually be some composer inspired by Alice in Wonderland. It is like when she is falling into the hole and is freaking out, scared and trying to figure if it is a dream or not. I wanted to challege myself with a more advanced and emotional dance. My specialty is jazz because of my sass, facial expressions and my best moves are very easy to fit in a jazz dance. I do lyrical to, but I am not nessasarly "training" in it.
        Luckily, I was Alice in Wonderland for halloween. so I have a costume. I also added leg warmers to give it a more danceish look.
I'll let you know how it went later today, in the mean time look at the pictures I took of my costume for you lovely people ;)

   Caroline

1 comment: