Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dance scrapbook

Hello! It's Caroline,  sorry I haven't posted in awhile my mom just had a baby :). But from now on I will be posting way more often.
 
   So I decided that I wanted to make a dance scrapbook, you know as a cute little fun project. And also when I am a rockette I will have a look back in the past and see how I have improved on my flexibility and such and also when I'm bored in my NYC apartment I will have something to do.  I am far from doen and I am thinking of adding on to it over the next 2 years and see my accomplishments. I decided to take some pretty little pictures for you.


    Well bye bye for now

  
PS it's snowing
PPS I have 2 hour early dismissal tomorrow, yes you have my permission to be jealous

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Is it a boy or a girl? The rocket pic is really cool.

    ReplyDelete