Monday, March 18, 2013

Talent Show




So, guess whatty? I am doing the school Talent Show with my two best friends! We are dancing to a Miley Cyrus Medley, and it's gunna be pretty boss. What makes it so boss is that we are doing 3 different Dance Styles, I am being the Ballerina (YAY!), my other friend the Lyrical guru and my other friend will be doing Acro. I was just browsing outfits for us and put together one for me. (I'm the Ballerina)
First is this basic white leotard. I wanted to try a white one out because I usaully where black, and I also like to try something new :).  I didn't want to wear a spaghetti strap leotard because, you know, that would be a teensy bit acca-awkward with the whole school watching me.
I'm Not the pink Leo, just the TuTu. (I coudn't find a pic of just the tutu). I really like these kind of TuTu's. They are super pretty and graceful and this isn't a rehearsel where they need to see if my hips turn out or not!
These clip-on earrings. I know clip ons are pretty uncomtorble, but I always had this little moto that Ballerina's always need to "Shine" and these earrings with glimmer in the spotlight and they will make me look like a Shining Ballerina! (I don't have my ears peirced, I am a scaredy cat when it comes to people putting holes in me xD)
I don't think I am going to wear this, but I just wanted to put it here for future ideas. I love the idea of Ballerina's wearing Tiara's. Ahh I just love daydreaming about ballet dancin
 
So hope you enjoyed this post and I will keep you posted on the Talent Show!
 
 
 
Luvz and Hugz,
 CAROLINE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment