Sunday, March 3, 2013

Confessions of a Dancer Part 1

So I decided to post some cofessions of being a dancer, that us all secretly know inside that they are true. Some I stole from pinterest ;), and others I came up with.




Number 32 - Confessions of a dancer- I tried this program called Girls on the Run and I had to run a 5k at the end of the season. Lets just say I got sick at the end of the race and leave it at that xD :)
    - Number 32 (again) - Confessions of a dancer- At the talent show, this girl was dancing and the poor thang it was obvious she never danced before and I died inside seeing her bend unpointed dance. But she was still good for never dancing ;)
-  Number 387 - Confessions of a dancer - Dunno the science behind that but something to research when I'm bored. At school - hold on I need to crack my knuckles - my friend is like jeez how many bones is it possible to crack
- Number Unknown- Confessions of a dancer - I Tell that to every person I try to teach how to dance. My number 1 tip in making a dance look good. The non- dancers in the audience don't know the secrets to making a dance look fabulous, it makes the dance come together even though the audience doesn't notice it, they do notice it. If that even makes an ounce of sense xD

- Number Unknown - Confessions of a dancer - I saw this today -_-. These little girls sang the national anthem at a basketball game I just went to and they walked past me in black jazz shoes and they didn't even dance. THE SHOES WILL RUIN IF YOU WALK WITH THEM ON REGULAR FLOOR :(


- Number Unknown - Confessions of a dancer - Luckily my dance teacher brings in pictures to show us :)


Well that is part 1 of Confessions of a dancer, I hope you enjoyed, I sure did :)! Look for part 2 coming soon


                                                                                               XoXo- Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment