Sunday, December 2, 2012

So. On with the show.

First things first, I had the audition yesterday, I think I did good, based on how the others did :)

 Second I have some good songs for you to party all night with xD
 
   Christina Aguilera Car Wash: This song is about working at a car wash, it really has no meaning, just a fun beat and inresistible to not dance to.
   Christina Aguilera Candy Man: I like semi-dirty/semi-not that dirty songs; deal with it xD. Okay yeah, maybe that one weird part that doesn't even include a bad word is kinda iffy, but it is fun to dance to.
  Ellie Goulding Anything Could Happen: The theme song to World War 3. Lyricalish/Jazzish, good for some hard core practice.
  Katy Perry Pearl: More Lyrical/Jazz.
 Kesha Cmon: The chrous is not to bad, but the verses are the best parts in my opinion.

 So these are the songs lovelies. I am also looking for more, so PLEASE comment a song that you like to dance to.

1 comment:

  1. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift; a beautiful lyrical piece.

    ReplyDelete