Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I learned at Mass today

As you may or may not know, I am a very godly person. I love everything about him and go to church every Sunday. In case you are wondering, yes, I have celebrated the 4 sacraments. Anyway, the Mass today really spoke to me and I thought I would share it with you. "You don't have to be the best. The best is never the best. The one who trys there best, is the best". I know there is alot of the word "best" in there, but it is true. You don't have to be the best dancer, you don't have to be the best in your dance class, all you have to do it try your best. This is saying is 110 percent true and I believe that we should all take a moment right now and just have a moment of silence and reflect on how dance has made an impact in our life, and thank God for what a wonderful gift he has given us.
      Thank you for reading this and taking a moment of your time. I believe God does deserved to be thanked about how beautiful the gift of dance he has givin us. Thank you lord. I know this post may have been a bit uncomtorble if you are not a godly person, but I felt that I should share the saying and thank our Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment